Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rain...

Rain... It's dark outside and the new day had just begun... I am sitting in my room and writing... I love the rain... It's knocking and wawes of it flying on the wind...Wind is strong and it's getiing stronger every minute... I love that !!! When it's dark , almost blue - dark , and there is the wind and rain like that I start to dream... I imagine that I am somewhere else ... Scotland for example ( I really wish I could be there) and I dream... I build my little house in the middle of the Heather ... A house of stone , with a little herb garden nearby... There is my cat and my dog with me and my horse ... I spend my days living my life through... Teaching... Writing ... Playing ... Singing... And it would be what I dream about... Little house , little pub in the nearest village ( about 20 km ;-) )
Some friends... And quiet life...

No comments: