Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Night thoughts...

Why it have to always like that... You give all you for someone just to find that that person is using you... When you finally start to belive that you find someone who can be different ... just than you find that you were wrong... I am in a sad mode today... My birthday is coming ( saturday) and I hoped that this week can be nice but... I was wrong. For six years now I am with somebody who during last month behaves like he hates me... Why ? I do not know. He caims that he loves me and that nothing had changed but He behaves differently ... Now I am sitting in the middle of the night and think... I do not know what to do... I know , I know... Again my strange thoughts, but it's hard to understand... And hard to handle with... What can I say ? I wish that everything was good and it cleared up until my birthday...I hope it will...

No comments: