Friday, August 12, 2005

Good Night Stories

Again night... Sitting , thinking... Last time I wrote in time of great anger... It was sad time for me... Now , for few days everything seems to be good and nice. So , maybe I should write about my dreams again ?

************************************************************************************
Just imagine...
Little house in the middle of nowhere... A wooden house with little windows ... There is a garden around with herbs and flowers... There are trees and one of them is really big .... There is a woman sitting under that tree. She is in her 50's and he has a long gray hair... She's dressed in gray dress and she is reading something and smiling to herself. Near her a big dog is playing and on the window of her house you can see a cat... Black cat... If you look up over the woman's head you can see the crow sitting on the branch... Who is she ? And what do you think ?
Her mane is Ivory , but her friends ( yes, she have got some) call her Iv.
Some of her enemies call her Witch... But she's not angry on them , she just smiles and says "Maybe they are right ? "

*************************************************************************************
So , what do you think ? She is my favourite character. I made her up , but after those all years I've been making stories about her I think she is someone whom I wanted to be...
There is Carson , Dean , Emily , John , Reed and many others ...
My stories for Good Night...

No comments: