Thursday, August 04, 2005

Night thoughts part 2

That was a good day... It started wrong but after a little talk and clearing everything up it became a good day... Talking... People do not like to talk about their problems and thoughts. Maybe it's easier not to talk - just imagine that you know everything... And after talking it appears that you were wrong and everything become more shiny...I hope that next day will be also good...
But for good night I will tell you a funny story. As I said in one of my earliest posts I am interested in genealogy of my family. I was searching for some information about my family and after fiew weeks I got a mail from a man from Germany . He said that I should look in the book of " Czesław Sawicz" Oh, God ! - I thought - "My grandfathers name is Czesław Sawicz" So, I called him and asked... That is my grandfather who had written it. Not only that but 4 books more...

No comments: