Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Friends from the Past part 2

Well...While travelling I met many good people. And I must say that they helped me a lot.
In Denmark I met one man who was homeless . ( In Denmark they have Homeless Radio and he was in charge of it.) He was playing on the street and making money by it ( Like me...) I had no idea where to go , to eat ... He helped me ... We were playing together in Kopenhagen... He told me many interesting stories about Kopenhagen and Denmark... Stories about it's past... About Kristania - a city in the city...
John from London... Talking Cokney all the time... 130 kilos of friendship and smile...
Thor - the Norwegian - Black jokes , chess ... Quiet man with a smile on his face...
Smokie Joe... That was the funny guy on our place... Just imagine ... Little , old hippie, with a long , dirty hair.. Dressed like Hippie... Smoking grass all the time...
And this man is coming to you and says : "Hey man, give me five... Can you roll a joint ? "
( his hands was so shaking that he was unable to "roll a joint himself...)
He was driving Charlie mad (they were both from Manchester) so, once Charlie took 5 pennies and waited for Joe. When he finally came and ask "Hey man... Give me five..." Charlie put 5 pennies on his hand saying " Here you are !" Joe was angry and he was not talking to Charlie for a long time...

No comments: