Monday, August 01, 2005

Friends from the Past

Last time I thought of my friends.... So many of them are away... So many of them I will see no more... They are lost somewhere or they are dead... So maybe I should make something like memory place for them... One place for all friends...
Charlie... 40 years old (now 50 or so) English man from Manchester... Playing guitar , helping... Yeah, we were playing together on streets of Freiburg... Thanks to him I had a money to come back and to live... I hope he quit drinking like he wanted...
Richard Lions... An Irish man... "I am a man , I know what I can do and what I can not..." He always kept saying that... Aye ! And he ended up in prison for selling drugs... But he had a great woice and he played wonderful ... I would really meet them again...
Rob McGregor - Scottish man... Highlander... Guitar player... Walking around in Kilt and with sword....
Ralph Shroder... My good friend from Germany... Guitar and drums player...Living in Vagenburg..In Freiburg... Ostfrizish... Aye ! I always thought that Ostfrizish man should look like he does...
Frank... Irish man... He always was talking stright... "Why don't you go to bed with him ?" he asked me once (I was in love with one man and I was not able to talk with him ... I always lost a tong when I had to talk with him)
Aye ! That are my friends....
Soon will be more of descriptions...

No comments: