Thursday, September 29, 2005

News and thoughts

On October 11th I will go to Birmingham. I am going to take some pictures there and off course I will put it into my Blog. I am really happy to finally go to Britain. I always wanted to be there...
Next good thing I heard last time is that probably I will be able to make my biggest dream come truth. I always dreamt of living and working in Scotland. But because of that I am an English teacher I thought that it would be inpossible for me to work as a teacher of English in any part of Britain. But I found out that there is a great need of teachers in Britain. So , next year after getting my degree I will try my luck there.

3 comments:

Omni said...

I'll be excited to see your pics-you take terrific photos!! :-)

BettlerChor said...

I am glad to see new face here !!!!!
I hope "terrific" meaans "interesting" to you !!! Feel free to drop here at any time !!!!

Jim said...

It's been a little while since I stopped in, but when I did today, I see you haven't updated things in a bit. I hope you haven't abandoned your blog. I know, you're probably just busy. Great news on your trip to Britain. I spent some time in Liverpool (had to check out all the Beatles haunts while there - yeah, yeah yeah!) and Manchester as well as over in Armagh, Northern Ireland doing some research with colleagues there. I got to see London (especially Greenwich - being the Astronomy nerd I am :-) ) and Cambridge (walking in the footsteps of Sir Isaac Newton) as well as Belfast during about 4 or 5 visits there.