Saturday, September 10, 2005

After the first week of work...

At least... It was a hard week and really am tired. I've got 5 classes : 1 D , 1 I , 2 F , 2H , 3G.
1 I AND 2H are for trouble making kids and it's hard to control them. After one lesson with them I feel like after running for long distance. But I must addmit that they are good kids. Hard to control and to understand but good. They come from pathological families and they never learned how to behave properly . It's hard for them even to control themselves.They use dirty words, they smoke and drink alcohol. Sometimes they even take drugs. And I have to not only teach them English... In fact English teaching is less inportant. I have to teach them how to behave, what's right and what's wrong. Sometimes I have to scream to make them listen, sometimes I have to use " their language" to make them listen to me. But I must addmit ... I preffer those classes than "inteligent and bright" kids. Bright kids can get to many things by their own, my classes can't. It's difficult for them even to write or read. But when they finally learn it , they are so happy ... Two days ago I gave A for one of my students and she was so happy that she started to cry... It was first A in her all life ( she is 17)...
So I was happy, too... ;-)

No comments: